Apprentice Digital Marketer (Degree) Job Opportunity
28th August 2020
The role of Apprentice Digital Marketer at Enterprise Retirement Living Limited (ERL) is a new one, resulting from a need for assistance with the many Social Media platforms and Marketing outlets associated with the retirement villages. There will be some overlap between ERL and its sister company, Enterprise Residential Development Limited (ERDL), which focuses on the new-build residential general market.
Some of the basic responsibilities are listed below:
- Co-ordinate all the social media platforms
- Monitor and update online property portals
- Monitor and evaluate our SEO reports
- Work with the design agencies to create and report on the efficiency of our marketing
- Monitoring and working with our online chat
- Collating information from the Villages and preparing and sending email and letter merges
- Updating the website
Three GCSE’s at grade C (4) or above are required, with English and Maths essential. (NB: Functional or Key Skills at Level 2 are also accepted as an alternative.)
A minimum of two A-Levels are required (or equivalent, such as BTEC or successful completion of the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship).
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break, one day per week will be dedicated to university work. Salary will be £15,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will be based in our head office in Whittlesford, Cambridge. The closing date is 19th October.
If you would like to find out more information, please click here to find answers to FAQs. To apply, please send your CV to Natalie Crampton (email@example.com).