Apprentice Digital Marketer (Degree) Job Opportunity
The role of Apprentice Digital Marketer at Enterprise Retirement Living Limited (ERL) is a new one, resulting from a need for assistance with the many Social Media platforms and Marketing outlets associated with the retirement villages. There will be some overlap between ERL and its sister company, Enterprise Residential Development Limited (ERDL), which focuses on the new-build residential general market.
Some of the basic responsibilities are listed below:
- Co-ordinate all the social media platforms
- Monitor and update online property portals
- Monitor and evaluate our SEO reports
- Work with the design agencies to create and report on the efficiency of our marketing
- Monitoring and working with our online chat
- Collating information from the Villages and preparing and sending email and letter merges
- Updating the website
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break, one day per week will be dedicated to university work.
The successful candidate will be based in our head office in Whittlesford, Cambridge.
If you would like to find out more information, please contact Natalie Crampton (firstname.lastname@example.org).