Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will contribute to the marketing and sales of properties in ERL’s retirement village at Mount Battenhall in Worcester, managing the customer relationship from initial interest through to the scheduled move-in date, and ensuring that the process is delivered at all stages in a professional and timely manner.
- Progressing prospective customers and managing the sales cycle.
- Progressing any projects assigned to the highest standards and within timescales.
- Participating in the rota to ensure that the Sales Office is sufficiently staffed at all times.
- Maintenance of the sales and marketing media.
- Ensuring the appropriate use of the sales and marketing media.
- Updating the database of potential and existing customers accurately and in line with legislative requirements.
- Updating the sales database to ensure sales can be effectively tracked and goals met.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing Manager as required, for example, by attending local events to promote the company and the village, and identifying interesting stories and PR opportunities.
- Promote and adhere to:
- the requirements of various industry-related bodies, including (but not limited to) ARCO, the Consumer Code for Home Builders, and the Property Redress Scheme; and
- the requirements of various legislative bodies, including (but not limited to) HMRC in relation to anti-money laundering, the Consumer Rights Act, Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations, and the General Data Protection Requirements.
- Represent ERL in a professional manner to ensure that its best interests are promoted at all times.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of this post.
Personal qualities and requirements:
- High standards of literacy and numeracy and educated to at least ‘A’ level standard.
- An appropriate qualification in sales or marketing is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of sales and marketing at a similar level, preferably within property.
- MS Office competency, particularly Word and Excel.
- Some experience of Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with experience of effective negotiation.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise competing demands.
- Good organisational skills, with a methodical and thorough approach and attention to detail.
- A can-do, team player, also able to work alone and use initiative.
- Able to work flexible hours in order to manage sales and visits, which may on occasion be outside or normal working hours, including some weekends.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com