How it works
Part-exchanging your existing home for one of our properties is a quick and simple option for a chain-free, stress-free move.
There are both financial and other benefits of part-exchange, including:
- Peace of mind – part-exchange ensures a seamless and stress-free buying and selling process for when you need it.
- Certainty – the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale.
- No chain – removes the risk of delays and fall-throughs and avoids the possibility of losing your new home.
- Money-saving – no estate agents’ fees; no requirement for an Energy Performance Certificate; no legal fees to pay on the sale of your home.
- Speed – an offer can be processed within 24 hours from agent access to your property.
- Flexibility – the part-exchange company allows you to stay in your property for up to two weeks after completion, giving more flexibility when arranging removals.
- No obligation – there is no compulsion or charge to investigate this option and, if you do, no commitment to accept any subsequent offer.
You should be aware that a higher value may be achieved for your property by selling independently of part-exchange and you should always seek independent financial advice to check whether this arrangement is appropriate given your own specific financial circumstances.
Please contact us to find out more about the part-exchange procedure at any of our villages.
Read our list of FAQs to discover more about moving to our villages, or feel free to contact the ERL team.Read our FAQs
Our expert removal companies offer a professional service to make moving easy and keep your belongings safe.Find out more
The process of selling your home needn’t be a daunting one. We can help things run smoothly with our Assisted Move service.Assisted move