Boughton Hall, Chester
A superb bright and sunny first floor, two-bedroom apartment with views over the gardens and also the cricket fields. Located in Tatton Building, it offers easy access for the formal gardens and Main Hall. Construction of Tatton Building was completed in 2010.
The superbly renovated 17th century Hall, which houses the communal facilities (comprising lounge and bar, restaurant, library, hair and beauty salon, hobbies room, and gym) has large windows, high ceilings and other historic features, including a Georgian arch and original fireplace dated 1655.
- 2 Bedroom
(other charges apply)
73.4 SQM / 790 SQFT
- Property Particulars - Apartment 32
- Key Facts Document
- Event Fees - Disclosure Document
- Apartment 32 EPC
All properties are subject to annual ground rent and service charges (see below for more information). Event Fees (Deferred Development Payment and Sales Administration Fee) are payable on any disposal of the property. Further information and explanation of the Event Fees can be found on the disclosure document. For further information, see the Key Facts.
- Annual ground rent (doubling every 25 years from 01/01/2009) £350.
- 125 year reducing lease (from 01/01/2009) from ERL (Chester) Limited, Scutches Barn, 17 High Street, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4LT; Registered in England & Wales No. 6525084.
Annual service charge (2021) – More information on Service Charges.
- 1 bedroom apartment £6,228.96 (£519.08 per month, or approximately £119.78 per week).
- 2 bedroom apartment £7,059.96 (£588.33 per month, or approximately £135.76 per week).
Please note that, whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, room dimensions are maximum and given as a guide. In addition, some images may be computer generated or from other properties/developments and may not necessarily be of the specific property for sale. They are intended to be indicative of the village and its properties only.