Boughton Hall, Chester
Apartment 49 (Pre-Owned)
This extremely bright and spacious top floor apartment boasts open views across the cricket fields and towards the Cheshire Hills. Fully redecorated throughout, it includes brand new carpets and offers easy access to the formal gardens and Main Hall.
- 1 Bedroom
59.5 SQM / 640 SQFT
- Property Particulars - Apartment 49
- Key Facts Document
- Event Fees - Disclosure Document
- Apartment 49 EPC
All properties are subject to annual ground rent and service charges (see below for more information). Event Fees (Deferred Development Payment and Sales Administration Fee) are payable on any disposal of the property. Further information and explanation of the Event Fees can be found on the disclosure document. For further information, see the Key Facts.
- Properties at Boughton Hall are held on 125-year reducing leases from 1 January 2009 from ERL (Chester) Limited, Scutches Barn, 17 High Street, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4LT; Registered in England & Wales No. 06525084.
- Ground rent of £350 per annum initially is payable to ERL (Chester) Limited. This doubles every 25 years from 1 January 2009.
Annual service charge (2021) – More information on Service Charges.
- 1 bedroom apartment £6,228.96 (£519.08 per month, or approximately £119.78 per week).
- 2 bedroom apartment £7,059.96 (£588.33 per month, or approximately £135.76 per week).
Please note that, whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, room dimensions are maximum and given as a guide. In addition, some images may be computer generated or from other properties/developments and may not necessarily be of the specific property for sale. They are intended to be indicative of the village and its properties only.