Boughton Hall, Chester
Apartment 58 (Pre-Owned)
A superb bright and sunny first floor, two bedroom apartment with views over the boules court and gardens. This immaculate property has been totally redecorated throughout and fitted with brand new carpets. Located in Rhode Building, it offers easy access to the formal gardens and Main Hall.
- 2 Bedroom
82 sqm / 880 sqft
- Property Particulars - Apartment 58
- Event Fees - Disclosure Document 2022
- Key Facts 2022
- Apartment 58 EPC
- Properties at Boughton Hall are held on 125-year reducing leases from 1 January 2009 from ERL (Chester) Limited, Scutches Barn, 17 High Street, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4LT; Registered in England & Wales No. 06525084.
- Ground rent of £350 per annum initially is payable to ERL (Chester) Limited. This doubles every 25 years from 1 January 2009.
Annual service charge (2022) – More information on Service Charges.
- 1 bedroom apartment £6,489.96 (£540.83 per month, or approximately £124.80 per week).
- 2 bedroom apartment £7,355.76 (£612.98 per month, or approximately £141.46 per week).
Please note that, whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, room dimensions are maximum and given as a guide. In addition, some images may be computer generated or from other properties/developments and may not necessarily be of the specific property for sale. They are intended to be indicative of the village and its properties only.