Boughton Hall, Chester
A bright and sunny first floor, one bedroom apartment with views over the boules court and towards the cricket club. This immaculate property has been totally redecorated throughout.
- 1 Bedroom
(other charges apply)
56.7 SQM / 610 SQFT
- Property Particulars - Apartment 60
- Key Facts Document
- Event Fees - Disclosure Document
- Apartment 60 EPC
All properties are subject to annual ground rent and service charges (see below for more information). Event Fees (Deferred Development Payment and Sales Administration Fee) are payable on any disposal of the property. Further information and explanation of the Event Fees can be found on the disclosure document. For further information, see the Key Facts.
- Annual ground rent (doubling every 25 years from 01/01/2009) £350.
- 125 year reducing lease (from 01/01/2009) from ERL (Chester) Limited, Scutches Barn, 17 High Street, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4LT; Registered in England & Wales No. 6525084.
Annual service charge (2021) – More information on Service Charges.
- 1 bedroom apartment £6,228.96 (£519.08 per month, or approximately £119.78 per week).
- 2 bedroom apartment £7,059.96 (£588.33 per month, or approximately £135.76 per week).
Please note that, whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, room dimensions are maximum and given as a guide. In addition, some images may be computer generated or from other properties/developments and may not necessarily be of the specific property for sale. They are intended to be indicative of the village and its properties only.