Boughton Hall, Chester
A bright ground floor, two double bedroom apartment with private patio and generous open-plan lounge/dining room. This immaculate property is a former show home and has views over the landscaped gardens.
Offers accepted in the region of £425,000.
- 2 Bedroom
(other charges apply)
85.5 sqm / 920 sqft
- Property Particulars - Apartment 9
- Key Facts Document
- Event Fees - Disclosure Document
- Apartment 9 EPC
All properties are subject to annual ground rent and service charges (see below for more information). Event Fees (Deferred Development Payment and Sales Administration Fee) are payable on any disposal of the property. Further information and explanation of the Event Fees can be found on the disclosure document. For further information, see the Key Facts.
- Annual ground rent (doubling every 25 years from 01/01/2009) £350.
- 125 year reducing lease (from 01/01/2009) from ERL (Chester) Limited, Scutches Barn, 17 High Street, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4LT; Registered in England & Wales No. 6525084.
Annual service charge (2021) – More information on Service Charges.
- 1 bedroom apartment £6,228.96 (£519.08 per month, or approximately £119.78 per week).
- 2 bedroom apartment £7,059.96 (£588.33 per month, or approximately £135.76 per week).
Please note that, whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, room dimensions are maximum and given as a guide. In addition, some images may be computer generated or from other properties/developments and may not necessarily be of the specific property for sale. They are intended to be indicative of the village and its properties only.