The Red House, Ripon
Apartment 38 (Pre-Owned)
A superb one bedroom, first floor apartment, one of the largest in the complex at 91.8m² (988ft²), with stunning views over the gardens. This immaculate property includes all carpets and is located in The Red House Building, offering easy access to the formal gardens and communal areas.
- Red House
- 1 Bedroom
91.8 SQM / 988 SQFT
- Property Particulars - Apartment 38
- Event Fees - Disclosure Document
- Key Facts Document
- No. 38 - R1.2 EPC
All properties are subject to annual ground rent and service charges (see below for more information). Event Fees (Deferred Development Payment and Sales Administration Fee) are payable on any disposal of the property. Further information and explanation of the Event Fees can be found on the disclosure document. For further information, see the Key Facts.
- Properties at The Red House are held on 150-year reducing leases from 22 August 2018 from ERL (Red House Ripon) Limited, Scutches Barn, 17 High Street, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4LT; Registered in England & Wales, No. 10488787.
- Ground rent of £500 per annum initially is payable to ERL (Red House Ripon) Limited. This will be reviewed every five years from the start of the lease (see above) based on the Consumer Price Index.
Annual Service Charge (2022) – More information on Service Charges.
- 1 bedroom property £7,864.86 (£640.40 per month, or approximately £147.79 per week).
- 2 bedroom property £8,106.51 (£675.54 per month, or approximately £155.89 per week).
Please note that, whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, room dimensions are maximum and given as a guide. In addition, some images may be computer generated or from other properties/developments and may not necessarily be of the specific property for sale. They are intended to be indicative of the village and its properties only.